Chronology of Diplomatic Relations:
Diplomatic relations between Georgia and the Republic of Indonesia were established on January 25, 1993.
Ambassadors Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Indonesia to Georgia (with the residence in Kyiv):
- Mr. Rony Hendravan Kurniad (1994-1997)
- Mr. Gde Arsa Kadjar (1997-2001)
- Mr. Remy Romauli Siahaan (2001- 2004)
- Mr. Albertus Emanuel Alexander Laturiuw (October, 2005 - June 1, 2009)
- Mrs. Nining Suningsih Rochadiat (July 1, 2009 - August, 2012)
- Mrs. Niniek Kun Naryatie (Ambassador designate since October, 2012 till present).
The Embassy of Georgia to the Republic of Indonesia was established in December, 2012.
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Georgia to the Republic of Indonesia:
- Mr. Zurab Aleksidze (since January 14, 2013 till present).